Custom Designed weigh frame for use in water treatment plants where chlorine dosing is required
Major advantages of the PFSQ-830
- Continuous loadcell monitoring – Faulty loadcells are electronically “removed from operation” while the defective loadcell is replaced.
- Simplified Calibration – Accurate theoretical calibration to within 0.1% of capacity is achieved without the need for static test weights.
Additional benefits of the PFSQ-830
- Individual loadcell monitoring and amplification.
- Measuring Transmitter with user friendly and Fieldbus interface capabilities.
- Stainless steel loadcells, with special epoxy coating to protect loadcells against corrosion and chloride stress corrosion cracking (CLSCC).
- Loadcell mounting hardware complete with jacking facility for ease of loadcell maintenance.
- Lever operated lifting mechanism to facilitate mechanically isolating the weigh-frame from the loadcells, thus removing the risk of damage (overload) to the loadcells during the process of re-
- loading canisters.
- Built-in overload indicator.
- Painted with a special industrial protective coating recommended for chlorine environments.