Born & Bred in the Industry
Process Automation is a by-product of the massive South African Mining Industry, which was served from conception, and grew into a leading mass measurement instrumentation manufacturing company.
The exceptional and immediate local success of Process Automation caught the attention of foreign mining conglomerates which lead to the rapid expansion of Process Automation into world markets.
The SANAS accredited manufacturing facility, situated in Randburg South Africa of approximately 12500m2, operating in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001.
In addition to the Randburg facility there are a further five strategically situated domestic Branch Offices providing both Field Service and Sales support. These are located in Middelburg (Mpumalanga), Richards Bay (Kwa-Zulu Natal), Kimberley (Northern Cape), Rustenburg (Northern West) and Cape Town (Western Cape).
We have agents operating in Angola, Brazil, Europe, Greece, Chile, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Australia.
Process Automation’s strengths are its expertise, professionalism and strong focus on after sales support. This results in a successful outcome on every project.
Process Automation (Pty) Ltd was founded in 1980 with a starting staff compliment of just 5 people.
Initially serving the Southern African market, Process Automation has since expanded its operations into continental Africa, Australia, Greece and South America with tens of thousands of installations operating successfully throughout the world.
Process Automation employs in excess of 200 people located at its Headquarters & Factory situated in Randburg, South Africa and its 5 strategically situated branch offices throughout South Africa.
- Mining & Quarrying – All sectors
- Base Metals / Minerals
- Cement & Lime
- Mineral Sands
- Paper & Pulp
- Power Generation
- Petroleum & Chemicals
- Grain / Animal Feeds
- Sugar, Bagasse & Pressboard
- To Design, Manufacture and Support products and services, that are State of the Art, while continuously striving for the highest quality and cost efficiencies.
- Continue to develop and improve our products, so as to maintain our technological edge in the market place.
- To satisfy the continuing needs and expectations of clients, while complying with the agreed standards and specifications.
- To offer competitive pricing while maintaining the viability of the business, and
- Through teamwork and partnerships (by implementation and maintenance of the WPC program) achieve excellence in our field, and to be the market leader.
- In fulfilling our mission, we undertake to:
- Adhere to the highest standards of business integrity and ethics.
- Provide on-going services and value to our customers,
- Acknowledge that the employees make an important contribution to the success of the Company.
- Provide our employees with an appropriate working environment and fair remuneration.
- Carry out our social responsibility by contributing to the well-being of the communities in which we live and work.
- Comply with the laws of the countries in which we conduct our business.